Sugar Cove - 5C, Beachfront
Spreckelsville, Hawaii, United States 96779
TA-000-782-5408-01 / GE-000-782-5408-01
Sugar Cove Paia Maui
Absolutely the best North Shore location! Sugar Cove sits beachfront, with launch access for windsurfers and kiters. Families love Baby Beach / Baldwin Beach, just a short walk down the street. This property is four manicured acres of grounds with only 18 oceanfront town homes (only 3 are available for vacation rental). The grounds include pool. Each townhouse is 2300sf, with the bedrooms on the upper level (each bedroom has its own bathroom), and the living, dining, kitchen on the ground level. Each unit has a well equipped kitchen, laundry, TV/DVD, telephone, and a large front patio. This tends to be the perfect North Shore environment for couples or families wanting a somewhat nicer accommodation.
Great location - just a mile down the beach from Paia town, or a few miles in the opposite direction to Kahului (grocery stores, business center). Just a little off of the beaten path - it isn't in the middle of 'vacation central', but it wouldn't take you long to get there if you want to. Kihei is a quick trip across the valley of the island (8 miles). The owner of this unit wouldn't stay anywhere else on Maui! He loves to leave all of his worries back at home, and comes to Maui to play in the ocean, spend time on the lanai, and enjoy BBQ'ing evening meals with his family.
Townhouse 5C has three bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The ground level has living area, TV area, dining, well equipped kitchen and a full bath.
The upper level has three bedrooms each with a private bathroom.
Bedroom #1 - king bed
Bedroom #2 – king bed
Bedroom #3 - queen bed plus single bed
Maximum 6 guests including children
- high speed wireless internet
- flat screen TV
- ceiling fans
- fabulous ocean facing lanai
- launch access for windsurfing or kiting
- pool on grounds
We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and it’s important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a “meeting place”. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
5. Minimum of 1 guest must meet the minimum age requirement of 25.
At the time of booking, we'll forward the property rental agreement for review and acceptance.
Free WiFi Laundry in unit TV / DVD Compact CD player Linens Beach Towels Ceiling Fan In unit safe Hair dryer Refrigerator Stove and oven Microwave Dishwasher Dishes and Utensils Toaster, blender, coffee maker Fully equipped kitchen
Parking - free Pool - shared Gas BBQ
Cleaning Before Checkout
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$850 / night||$850 / night||N/A||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|HOLIDAY RATESDec 15 2021 - Jan 15 2022||$850 / night||$850 / night||N/A||N/A||14 nights||N/A|