Sugar Cove - 4B, Beachfront
Spreckelsville, Hawaii, United States 96779
TA-059-556-6592-01 / GE-059-556-6592-01
SUGAR COVE - 4B
Within the gates of Sugar Cove, is a very special ocean front and beach front group of townhomes. This small, intimate property offers only three vacation homes for short term rental (the other 15 homes remain empty until the owners are on island). It's the perfect north shore environment for couples or families that want nicer lodging in an ocean front setting. Be sure to reserve early to claim your space.
This spacious 2300 sf townhome has such fabulous views that it feels like indoor/outdoor living. The main level has a well equipped kitchen, dining area, and two separate living areas. All of this looks across the large lanai to the focal point, a perfect view of the ocean. A half bath and laundry room are conveniently located on this level. Moving upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom. Two of the rooms have king beds, and look out to that fabulous view. The third bedroom has two twin beds and sits to the back side of the unit.
Sugar Cove has so many amenities:
Free WiFi, Laundry in unit, TV / DVD, Stereo, Linens, Beach Towels, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Fan and AC in bedroom(s) only, In unit safe, Hair dryer, Refrigerator, Stove and oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dishes and Utensils, Toaster, blender, coffee maker, Fully equipped kitchen, Parking - free, Pool - shared, Gas BBQ
Pool on grounds - Spent enough time on the beach? Hop into the pool on grounds or lounge next to it with a good book.
Great location - just over a mile down the beach from Paia town, or a few miles in the opposite direction to Kahului (grocery stores, business center).
Just a little off of the beaten path - it isn't in the middle of 'vacation central', but it wouldn't take you long to get there if you wanted to. Kihei is a quick trip across the valley of the island (8 miles).
Very small property.
Gorgeous grounds! The lawn is like a carpet, and the buildings are surrounded by tropical plants and trees.
Tennis on grounds - the court is best suited to beginners, and the quality of the court will not satisfy experienced players.
Water sports galore! Launch access for windsurfing or kiting, fun for paddle boarding, and boogie boarding.
Gear storage - each unit has racks to store boards / sails. Gated property to protect your security.
ON THE BEACH - not many north shore properties are really beachfront!
AND ANOTHER BEACH DOWN THE STREET - visiting with children? Pack the beach toys and take a five minute walk down Paani Place to Baby Beach.
Easy parking - there are two dedicated spaces for each unit.
We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and it’s important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a “meeting place”. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
5. Minimum of 1 guest must meet the minimum age requirement of 25.
At the time of booking, we'll forward the property rental agreement for review and acceptance.
RESORT FEE $50 per day
$450 Outcleaning Fee
TA-059-556-6592-01 / GE-059-556-6592-01
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$850 / night||$850 / night||N/A||N/A||7 nights||N/A|
|HOLIDAY RATEDec 15 2021 - Jan 15 2022||$850 / night||$850 / night||N/A||N/A||14 nights||N/A|